Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, Dhaulagiri expedition briefing with officially arrangements, overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Leisure time in Kathmandu valley for shopping or renting the Dhaulagiri expedition equipments. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities and prepare for the Dhaulagiri expedition. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 04: After breakfast, Kathmadu by private bus /van drive to Beni. overnight at Beni
Day 05: Tatopani (1189m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Ghasa (2012m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Tukuche (2591m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Marpha (2667m). Change porters.
Day 09: Yak Kharka
Day 10: French Col
Day 11: Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 12-49: Mt. Dhaulagiri expedition period
Day 50: Clean up Base Camp
Day 51: Dhampus Col
Day 52: Marpha. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53: Jomsom. Overnight in lodge.
Day 54: Fly Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
- All land transportation by Car, Van, Hiace or, tourist Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport, expedition pick up & drop).
- 6 Nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 star Hotel on Bed & Breakfast plan (before and after the expedition)
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp & back.
- Full board in lodges during trekking to base camp & back.
- All kitchen tent, store tent, dining tents, toilet tent, table, chairs & cooking utensils for BC.
- Base Camp single sleeping tent & Mattress for each member, BC staffs & Liaison officer.
- Food and fuel at Base Camp.
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp.
- Service of Government Liaison officer.
- 4 Oxygen bottles per member with mask and regulator for expedition use (Poisk Oxygen System).
- 2 Oxygen for climbing Sherpa.
- Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer.
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison officer and porters.
- Mt. Dhaulagiri expedition permit
- Mt. Dhaulagiri expedition route permit fee
- Annaurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP Permit)
- 1 high altitude Sherpa per climber to carry all food & gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb & summit attempt.
- Common climbing equipment such as ropes, ice screws, ice bar, pitons, etc.
- High altitude food.
- High altitude fuel.
- High altitude tents.
- Per Person 60 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels allowed for expedition till Base Camp.
- Per Person 40 KG. Expedition equipment's luggage or, barrels is allowed for returned to Kathmandu.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or, Barrel for each member.
- Generator or, Solar panel at Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency medical oxygen at Base Camp.
- Visa extension fee.
- Agency service charge.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu International airport drop
- International airfare from/to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Hotel after 6 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 5 night stay in Kathmandu
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above Base Camp.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, Walkie-Talkies, Communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation and lost luggage.
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges and commercial filming.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage deposit fee.