Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport.
Day 2 City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley
Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Koto by jeep 60 m.
Day 4 Trek from Koto to Dharmasala takes about six hours.
Day 5 Trek from Dharmasala to Kayang takes about six and half hours.
Day 6 Trek from Kayang to Phu village
Day 7 Rest day Phu valley
Day 8 Trek from Phu valley to Junam.
Day 9 Trek from Junam to Nar.
Day 10 Explore Nar village. Nar is livelier than Phu.
Day 11 Trek from Nar village to Ngwal after crossing Kang La pass.
Day 12 Trek from Ngwal to Manang takes about three hours.
Day 13 This is a day for rest in Manang.
Day 14 Trek from Manang to Khangsar takes approximately five hours.
Day 15 Trek from Khangsar to Tilicho Lake takes about six hours.
Day 16 Trek from Tilicho Lake to Mesokanto Pass (5315m.) takes about seven hours.
Day 17 Trek from Mesokanto Pass to Jomsom (2741 m.) via Thimi (2760m.) takes about six hours.
Day 18 Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara which takes about 25 minutes. Stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 19 Free day in Pokhara.A day to relax or go for boating in the Phewa Lake
Day 20 Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu
• Airport pickup & drop (both international and domestic)
• 3 night hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
• Local transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary
• Fresh Meals on full board ( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) with hot drinks and Tea/ Coffee
• An English speaking Local Expert trekking guide, assistant guide & necessary porters
• All necessary paperwork, trekking permit, National park & TIMS card
• All wages, equipment, food, medical and accident insurances for all involved staff in trekking
• First aid medical kits for the group and staff
• Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal
• Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with Cultural program in Kathmandu
• Langtang region trekking Map
• Nepal visa fee $...
• International airfare
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/ monument visit as per the itinerary
• Lunch & dinner during your hotel stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
• Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses
• Personal expenses: phone call, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water & hot shower